I was cleaning out an old email account today in preparation for increased simplification of my life along with a bit of rebranding involved in my social media efforts. I happened upon this email message originally sent to a friend on Thu 8/29/2013, 10:22 PM.
My “Secrets” all Laid out in Email
I’ve really been thinking about how I got to where I am mentally, and I thought it might be helpful to put it into writing. You know I was laid off in 2008, which pretty much sucked my self-confidence out the window of a plane at 20,000 feet. Here’s the one thing I remember – what I did once, I can do again. So, here’s where I had my “ah-ha” moment, I went into the Think and Grow Rich program with the idea to give myself freely to the process and see where it led me. Now, I’m on the other side. I have self-confidence, but I’m still lacking the education to achieve my goals. No biggie, I’m confident that will come with time.
Now, here’s what I’m doing to keep that feeling moving along…
- Each morning when you wake up, read the Blue Print Builder Revised, included below. Read it out loud, with enthusiasm.
- Once you complete your Definite Major Purpose (DMP), read it after the Blue Print Builder each morning. Read it out loud, with enthusiasm.
- As you are getting ready in the morning, taking your shower, etc, prance around with ENTHUSIASM saying things out loud like “I am confidant, I am competent, I can do anything, I can do everything, I can do it, Yes I can, Yes I can.” Feel free to include any other comments geared towards building your self-confidence. Check out Jessica’s “Daily Affirmation” on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR3rK0kZFkg to really understand the necessary ENTHUSIASM!!!!!
- Each day, read aloud with enthusiasm from the Think and Grow Rich book the sections 10 Auto-Suggestion – The Third Step Toward Riches and 11 Summary of Instructions, which equates to Chapter 4. [Once you really get good at understanding what you say aloud matters, you can drop this section.]
- When the section mentions the 6 steps from Chapter 2, I go to section 5 Desire – The First Step toward Riches, and I read the 6 steps on how to create a Definite Major Purpose. [Once you have a defined DMP, you can drop this section.]
- When the section mentions following the instructions given in the chapter on Faith, I go to section 9 Self-Confidence Formula, and I read the Self-Confidence Formula. However, I read the revised version written in present positive tense. This is also known as the Blue Print Builder. You can see it included below. [Reading this continues long into the future.]
- If you experience a low moment during the day, read your DMP movie trailer versions, which is a few sentences that fit on an index card with “I promise to…” at the beginning, and “I always keep my promises” at the end before your signature and date.
- During lunch break, read out loud your DMP with enthusiasm!
- When you have to do any “work” related to getting you to your dreams, read your DMP movie trailer version first.
- Each evening before you go to bed, read the Blue Print Builder Revised, included below. Read it out loud, with enthusiasm.
- Once you complete your DMP, read it after the Blue Print Builder. Read it out loud, with enthusiasm.
- Here’s your accountability partner: Read the Gal in the Glass out loud (attached), with ENTHUSIASM, and then look at yourself in the mirror. Did you complete your goals for the day? Can you look yourself in the eye?
I think that about does it. I’ll let you know if I missed anything. Otherwise, give me a call when you have some time to sit down and chat about putting together your Definite Major Purpose. I’d love to help you complete the big piece to this self-confidence program, as listed here.
Big hugs, babe!!! You have the ability to achieve all which your heart desires, and you should never settle for anything less!!!
Blue-Print Builder Revised – BE SURE TO COPY THIS OUT BY HAND ON A 3″ x 5″ UNLINED CARD IN YOUR OWN HANDWRITING, SIGN, AND DATE IT TO REALLY BURN THE PERSONAL NATURE AND CONNECTION INTO YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS
I promise to…First. I have the ability to achieve the object of my Definite Major Purpose in life, therefore, I DEMAND of myself persistent, continuous action toward its attainment, and I here and now promise to render such action. Second. I realize the dominating thoughts of my mind reproduce themselves in outward physical action, and transform themselves into physical reality, therefore, I concentrate my thoughts for thirty minutes daily upon the task of thinking of the person I am becoming, thereby, creating in my mind a clear mental picture of that person. Third. I know through the principle of auto-suggestion, any desire I persistently hold in my mind seeks expression through some practical means of attaining the object, therefore, I devote ten minutes daily to demanding of myself the development of SELF-CONFIDENCE. Fourth. I have clearly written down a description of my DEFINITE MAJOR PURPOSE in life, and I never give up until I have developed sufficient self-confidence for its attainment. Fifth. I fully realize no wealth or position can long endure, unless built upon truth and justice, therefore, I engage only in transactions which benefit all whom it affects. I succeed by attracting to myself the forces I wish to use, and the cooperation of other people. I induce others to serve me, because of my willingness to serve others. I eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness, and cynicism, by developing love for all humanity, because I know a positive attitude toward others can bring me success. I cause others to believe in me, because I believe in them, and in myself. I sign my name to this new blue-print, commit it to memory, and repeat it aloud once a day or more, with full FAITH that it influences my THOUGHTS and ACTIONS so that I am a self-reliant and successful person, and I always keep my promises.
A Closing, or perhaps… A Beginning
Here it is, 3 years later, and it’s all still accurate. After the Think and Grow Rich course, I embarked on the Master Key Experience, and I discovered additional tools and resources which continued to build my self-confidence and empower me with all the skills necessary to tackle my desires in life. As for my friend, they participated in the experience themselves a year ago. When you share your life with others, they have the power to take their own destiny into their hands.
Today, I share this message with you.